The value of a Findlay education is immeasurable. At Findlay, you can do undergraduate research, have personal faculty mentoring, become a leader and find yourself being a part of real-world employment opportunities. Our career-focused programs are built on a liberal arts foundation, and we incorporate hands-on learning into all programs. We invite you to experience the University of Findlay.
Check Your Admissions Status
Use our Self-Service Center to login and check the status of your application.
- Apply, it's free!
- Send your official transcript from high school. Final transcripts must be received and evaluated before acceptance or class registration.
- Submit your $100 enrollment deposit. This releases your residence hall forms and reserves your place in the class. Your deposit is fully refundable until May 1.
Visiting Findlay allows you to connect with the people, places, and experiences that will help you in your college search. We know that the University of Findlay is the right University for you, and we want to show you! Schedule your visit and experience the places you’ll eat, sleep, work in the labs, study, and just have fun! Come visit and see for yourself!
Earn scholarships from University of Findlay for your achievements in high school. It's that easy.
- Create a free RaiseMe account to see how much you've already earned and how to earn more.
- Get Scholarships: You can easily earn scholarship dollars each time you achieve something important in high school. You could earn up to $20,000 for each year you attend Findlay for your achievements. For example:
- $800 for each "A" in a core course
- $100 for each extracurricular activity you participate in each school year
- $2,000 for a visit to the University of Findlay
- $800 for taking a College Credit Plus course