Why Not Graduate From College Sooner?
Ohio's College Credit Plus (CCP) program can help current high school students earn college credits by taking college-level courses from the University of Findlay.
Findlay's College Credit Plus program is one of only two institutions in the state of Ohio that is accredited by the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (NACEP). And the credits you earn as a CCP student can be used to complete your degree at Findlay.
College Credit Plus Options
1. College courses on Findlay's campus
Experience the academics and atmosphere of college with Findlay's CCP on campus
. High school students who choose this option will attend college courses at the University of Findlay in our classrooms alongside our traditional students.
2. College courses at your high school
Through Findlay’s CCP
program you can complete several courses and earn college credit while attending classes in your own high school. This option gives you the opportunity to get a jump-start on your college career without leaving your high school. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded college credit through the University and will receive a Findlay transcript.
All students must have at least a 2.5 GPA or higher and an 80 on the Reading comprehension ACCUPLACER test or an ACT composite score of 20.Student Application Procedures and Deadlines
- All applications must be completed by June 1
- Test scores and transcripts due June 1
- Students who took a Findlay course in 2017-2018 do not need to resubmit test scores unless needed to place into:
o MATH 123 - 44 College Level Math
o MATH 141 - 78 College Level Math
o PHYS 250 - 44 College Level Math
o CHEM 130 - 18 Chem Test
- Students wanting to take CHEM 130, MATH 123, MATH 141, or PHYS 250 will be required to take the Accuplacer test regardless of ACT/SAT score
- Complete the Course Selection Sheet that is available from your high school guidance counselor (parent signature required)
Rebecca Hillman | 419-434-4738 | email@example.com
Dave Rossman | 419-434-4512 | firstname.lastname@example.org