A New Building is Coming Soon !
In the University of Findlay’s College of Business, you will “learn by doing” through the University’s emphasis on experiential learning.
At Findlay, you will have opportunities to work with community partners, small business owners, entrepreneurs and administrators at nonprofit organizations to solve real business problems with real business solutions.
As a UF student, you will engage in problem-based learning, which fosters critical and integrative thinking – skills that are valuable in achieving career success. Our graduates have gone on to work at some nationally recognized companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Cooper Tire and Rubber, Whirlpool, Dana Corporation , and others.
Business Program Highlights
You’ll have regular access to and networking opportunities with internationally recognized leaders, high-level business executives and entrepreneurs
- For each publication you author (or coauthor with a faculty member) you not only will add value to your résumé but also will have the opportunity to earn a scholarship up to $500
- If you’re interested in starting your own business, you are eligible to apply for funding from the Garner Endowment for Entrepreneurial Excellence to assist with start-up costs
- Student organizations such as Enactus and Rotaract provide opportunities to complete both domestic and international projects
- Study abroad at places such as India and Japan
- The leading ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software system known as SAP is embedded in all business majors
In 2011, the University was accepted as a member of the University Alliance Program for SAP, the world’s leading ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software system used by thousands of major corporations worldwide. UF’s membership will allow our students to earn SAP certifications, which will greatly expand their employment opportunities among the most attractive and well-paying employers.
The College of Business meets the highest standards of business education established by ACB SP through learning outcomes, quality and continuous improvement.