The purpose of the Office of Marketing and Communication is to serve as the lead storytellers for the University of Findlay. The office works with all area of the campus community to define and maintain the University's brand and communicate the brand to all University stakeholders. The office provides full-service marketing and communication support to the campus community including Enrollment Management, Advancement, University leadership, faculty, staff and students.
Our services include:
- Official University brand management and resource;
- Marketing planning and implementation;
- Graphic design;
- Publication coordination and production;
- Electronic communications;
- Broadcast and video publications planning;
- Paid advertising;
- Business cards;
- Proofreading; and
- Editorial services.
Location: 1315 North Main Street
419-434-4520 - phone