As a student in the College of Health Professions, there may be additional immunizations or physical exams that your program recommends you have. Below is additional information about what those could include. Please contact your faculty advisor or the Health Center directly for additional information.
- You will be directed by your specific major regarding required immunizations. You may also come to the Cosiano Health Center and the nurse will guide you through the requirements of your program.
- Physicals are required prior to going into the clinical setting. Your specific program will communicate with you regarding this schedule.
- When you are due to have a physical exam, print the Health Form Document. Complete the first and last page of the 3-page document.
- Take your completed form as well as any and all immunization documentation to the Cosiano Health Center. The Health Center staff will review your immunization history and assist you in completing your requirements.
- Once your immunizations are up to date, a physical with the Cosiano Health Center physician can be scheduled. There is no charge to you for this physical exam.