Online Environmental Safety and Health Management Masters Degree
Are you. . .
- A working professional or recent college graduate?
- A decision-maker in your organization?
- Policy-oriented and analytical?
- In need of online classes to fit your schedule?
- Climbing up another rung on the environmental career ladder?
...An online masters in environmental from The University of Findlay could be your next great career move!
Why choose UF?
Click here to read more about the UF difference.
- UF's online masters in environmental is one of just eight programs in the U.S. accredited by the Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
- UF's online masters in environmental is guided by a national advisory board of industry professionals from OSHA and the Ohio EPA.
- UF's online masters in environmental offers flexible course options - take courses online, on-campus or through a convenient blend of both.
Hundreds of UF graduates are using their masters degree to, not only improve their knowledge, but also obtain promotions or new jobs in the field of environmental, safety and occupational health.
Click the image below to hear from 2010 graduate, Rick Puckett.
Prepare for leadership with an environmental masters degree from UF
Our graduate-level classes prepare students for leadership positions in the environmental industry. We provide an enhanced knowledge of science, engineering, environmental policy and business concepts.
These skills can lead you to a management position in the environmental safety field. Enjoy a rich curriculum with an emphasis on five crucial knowledge areas:
Business knowledge;- executive, strategic and operations concepts
Analytical skills - mathematics, computer applications and online tools needed to assess and interpret data
Managerial skills - leadership skills needed to address environmental safety and health issues among employees, organizations, communities and nations
Technical knowledge - environmental policy and compliance, risk reduction and hazard management systems
Integrative skills - combines the above skills into effective action, presentation and leadership
Classes are offered in 8 week blocks completely online
- Block I begins in January
- Block II begins in March
- Block I begins in May
- Block II begins in June
- Block I begins in August
- Block II begins in October
Click here for admission requirements
Click on the image above to browse through more information on the masters of environmental, safety and health management program.