We are happy to defer your admission. Please follow the steps below to submit the deferral of your admission. All steps must be completed before a new I-20 will be issued.
Login to Self Service Center here: Self Service Center
- Decision: click on either Conditionally Accepted or Accepted in the form
- Click on Application button
- Click on the Respond button (top right corner) – this pulls up the enrollment confirmation form
- Choose from the drop down menu:
- In the upcoming semester, I will be a(n) ___________ student.
- Choose the DEFERRED option
- Click on the drop down to *Anticipated Entry Term* and choose new term you wish to attend
- Attach a current bank statement from your sponsor showing enough support for one full year of expenses.
- Click -SUBMIT YOUR FORM HERE- button
You will receive notification when the I-20 is shipped from eShip Global.
Using eShip Global
To create an express shipment of your documents, go to the following website (works best with Internet Explorer or Firefox: https://study.eshipglobal.com
You must use the website provided above – do not go through DHL or FedEx websites directly.
- All communication will go through the eshipglobal service, who will notify us that you have requested your I-20 to be sent by express mail.
- NOTE: Once the express shipment is created and payment verified through eShip, the I-20 will be issued and shipped within 2-3 business days.
- If you have any questions on how to use this service, costs, etc. please visit the FAQs section of this website, email email@example.com or call 001-972-518-1775.
- Please know we are only permitted to send ONE I-20 per express package per eShip Global regulations. Therefore, an express shipment must be created for each I-20 being requested.
Receiving Your I-20
have submitted the completed form including a current bank statement you will need to create an express shipment through the
express mail service eShip Global to receive your I-20.
We will no longer be sending I-20s by airmail.
- The mailing of your
immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense and your credit
card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only) will be charged upon requesting
the service. There is also an option to pay
cash by wire transfer to eShip for the payment or Paypal.
- Once the
express shipment has been created through eShip Global, the I-20 will then be
issued and sent.