The University of Findlay offers 11 master's degrees and five doctoral degrees ranging from a Master's of Business Administration and Master's of TESOL and Linguistics to a Doctor of Pharmacy and Master's of Health Informatics.
Apply for admission through the University's Application Portal. Be sure to fill out the application completely, as it will be used to determine admissibility. Once an application has been started, you will be able to save your progress and continue any time until you have all the information entered to be able to submit your application.
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee to apply to the University of Findlay.
The University of Findlay has rolling admission, so there are no defined application deadlines. However, in order to ensure the appropriate amount of time for the University to review your application, process your I-20, and leave enough time for visa interviews and travel arrangements, we do ask that you apply as early as possible.
- Spring Application Deadline – November 10
- Summer Application Deadline – April 1
- Fall Application Deadline – June 20
Transcripts: Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary school work, or work completed through at least the first term of the final year. A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
Track Your Application
Your application will be evaluated once we receive a completed application and all required documentation. The status of your application can be tracked here. Please allow 5-7 business days for the online tracker to reflect an admission decision.
What do I need to submit in order to receive my Form I-20 and admissions package?
- Bank statement proving the capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room & board for one year.
- Create an eShip Global express shipment label (you will need your referenced ID number), or email [email protected] to request that your digital I-20 be emailed to you. An I-20 will be issued within 5-7 business days upon confirmed payment for eShip label. Please note that eShip Global only allows us to send ONE I-20 per express package.
Who do I contact if I have questions concerning the shipment of my admissions package?
If you have questions concerning your eShip Global shipment please contact:
Things to Remember
The University of Findlay does not require nor do we review personal essays or letters of recommendation.
Scholarships will be awarded at the point of admittance based on your GPA. ACT/SAT scores are not required for admission.
Remember to answer the University of Findlay specific questions in the Common Application
Contact the Office of International Admissions and Immigration Services at [email protected]