​​​Transfer in form

​To transfer in to The University of Findlay:

  • complete this transfer in form 

  • provide your current institution with a copy of the letter of admission from The University of Findlay (UF) International Admissions and Services office. Your UF I-20 cannot be issued until your current institution has released your SEVIS record to UF. 

  • attach a copy of your current I-20 to this form.​

​​ ​​