We understand that things come up and you might need to defer your admission to Findlay to a different semester. We are happy to defer your admission. Please follow the steps below to submit the deferral of your admission. All steps must be completed before a new I-20 will be issued.
Login to our Self Service Center
- Decision: click on either
Conditionally Accepted or
Accepted in the form
- Click on
- Click on the
- Choose from the drop down menu:
- In the upcoming semester, I will be a(n) ___________ student.
- Choose the
- Click on the drop down to
Anticipated Entry Term and choose new term you wish to attend
- Attach a current bank statement from your sponsor showing enough support for one full year of expenses
- Click -
Submit Your Form Here
Receiving Your I-20
Once you have submitted the completed form including a current bank statement, please email [email protected]
to confirm you need a new I-20. We will update and email you a new I-20 within 5-10 business days, depending on current request volume. The University will not begin issuing I-20's for the Summer 2022 or Fall 2022 entry points until the middle of January 2022.