Get a discounted alumni cardio center membership
Alumni of the University of Findlay/Findlay College may purchase an alumni membership to the cardio center. The cardio center is located in the
Ralph & Gladys Koehler Fitness & Recreation Complex
The alumni membership is $100 per year and an alumni/spouse membership is $150 per year.
Membership Sign Up
Click the button below to register online.
If you have questions or prefer another method of payment, please contact the Director of Recreational Services, Bryan Golding, at
Oiler Start Safe & Stay Safe Procedures for using the Campus Cardio Center
The University of Findlay Student Recreation Center is taking steps to ensure we provide a safe environment for our employees, students and alumni members.
Facility capacity limits, equipment spacing that supports physical distancing, cleaning protocols, good health practices, and additional policies are being put in place to provide the safest environment possible. As guidelines change, the Recreational Services Department staff will communicate updates to the UF community.
In accordance with state, local and University of Findlay guidelines the Recreational Services Department has made the following changes to promote a healthy and safe center for all users.
Enhanced Safety Standards:
- Enter the Student Recreation Center (SRC) facility through the Main Entrance of the Koehler Complex and follow the signs and barriers that have been put in place..
- Validate membership with an SRC staff member at the front desk of the SRC.
- Temperature checks will be administered at the SRC front desk for all users of the SRC.
- Established a log-in procedure and will maintain the information for potential contact tracing.
- Sign an agreement to participate waiver form on your first day of use.
Personal Items and Equipment:
- Require face coverings for Rec Staff unless job function does not allow for it (i.e. group fitness instructors).
- Require face coverings for all users upon entry and throughout the facility and make optional only while exercising.
- Encourage face coverings in fitness/activity spaces.
- No Guests or Guest Passes will be permitted.
- Faculty and staff children must be between the ages of 16-25 to be permitted into the SRC and must have a UF family ID. UF Family ID's can administered at the information booth in the AMU.
- Arrive dressed and ready to exercise and carry a minimum number of items.
- No equipment will be available for check-out from the equipment room.
- Lost and found and towel service is not available.
- Personal bags and jackets
MUST be placed in cubbies located next to the stairway leading up to the cardio center
- Personal items brought into activity spaces will be limited to:
Water bottles, sweat towel, and small personal fitness items (yoga mat, jump rope, weight belt, lifting straps, headphones etc.)
- Locker rooms and shower facilities are not available.
- Drinking fountains are for water bottle refills only.
- Increase disinfection of high-touch surfaces.
- Added more self-cleaning stations that provide disinfectant spray for equipment.
- Hand-sanitizing stations that are conveniently located throughout the facility.
- Patrons are asked to disinfect equipment prior to and after use.
- Patrons are asked to wash their hands for 20 seconds before working out.
- Recreation staff are conducting frequent sanitization and regular deep cleaning.
- Adhere to physical distancing requirements and all other posted signs and policies.
- Arranged equipment to be 6 feet apart.
- Reduce exercise class sizes.
- Adjusted room capacities.
- Installed plexi-glass barriers where appropriate.
- If you are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 that may include cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell or a temperature greater than 100°F please do not enter the SRC.
- If you have been exposed to someone showing symptoms or who has recently tested positive for COVID-19 please do not enter the SRC.