Register for UF's Virtual Career Roundtable to Network with Successful Alumni
University of Findlay's Wolfe Center for Alumni, Parents, and Friends and the Center for Career & Professional Development present a virtual career roundtable for UF graduates to network and seek advice from alumni seasoned in their fields.
Join us for 2021 virtual Alumni Career Roundtable: How to Navigate your Career in a Virtual World
Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
6 - 7 p.m. (EST)
What we'll cover:
- Acing an online interview
- Writing a stand-out resume
- Creating your virtual professional brand
- Salary negotiation
- Virtual networking
Additional information and registration coming soon. If you have questions, please contact the Wolfe Center for Alumni, Parents, and Friends at [email protected].
What to bring:
- your current resume and LinkedIn page for reference
- a short bio highlighting career objectives
- prepared questions to ask our seasoned alumni
- professional attire is encouraged
If you'd like UF's Center for Career & Professional Development to review your resume prior to the virtual roundtable or if you need help with any other questions or preparations, please send a request to
or call 419-434-6922 or 419-963-8731.
Sponsored by the University of Findlay's Wolfe Center for Alumni, Parents, and Friends and the Center for Career and Professional Development.