University of Findlay will help you prepare to land one of these jobs by advancing your technical and professional leadership skills with a master’s degree in applied security and analytics. Offered online, on-campus or both, we can prepare you to be an industry leader in as little as two years.
- Can be completed in two years taking one to two classes a semester, including summers or completed in a little over one year if enrolled full-time
- 36 credit-hour program = 12 Classes
- Evening, in-person classes located on the campus of the University of Findlay designed for working professionals
- Employer-sponsored tuition reimbursement assistance
- $730 per credit hour
- Classes will cover project management and planning, advanced software engineering, data visualization and predictive analytics and more.
Findlay's Master of Science in Applied Security and Analytics Program prepares computer science professional to work as specialists in the area of secure software development and big data analytics as both technical and managerial leaders in industry and government. Findlay caters to professionals who are interested in increasing their leadership, technology and business skills for existing job enhancement or career advancement. As a Professional Science Master's program, we combine rigorous study in science and mathematics with skills-based coursework in management, policy or law. Jumpstart your career by expanding your IT knowledge in the areas of security and analytics and hone your business skills in accounting, finance, project management and the art of managing people in a technological environment.
To earn a Master's in Applied Security and Analytics, students must complete a total of 12 courses, eight of which focus on the technical side of the industry and three additional courses that focus on building your leadership and management skills.
The Application is free and our admissions team will work with you throughout the application process to answer any questions you have and help with financial aid.