The University of Findlay offers two convenient options within the College Credit Plus program:
All students must have at least a 2.5 GPA and either a 250 on the Reading Next-Generation Accuplacer test of a 20 composite score on the ACT.
Application Procedures and Deadlines
All applications must be completed and submitted by June 1.
- Students who took a Findlay course in 2018-2019 do not need to resubmit test scores unless needed to place into:
- MATH 123 - 44 College Level Math
- MATH 141 - 78 College Level Math
- PHYS 250 - 44 College Level Math
- CHEM 130 - 18 Chemistry Test
- Students wanting to take CHEM 130, MATH 123, MATH 141, or PHYS 250 will be required to take the Accuplacer test regardless of ACT/SAT score
- Complete the Course Selection Sheet that is available from your high school guidance counselor (parent signature required)
Students, parents and school administrators benefit from the following:
95% Student Preparation
High school students who enroll in Findlay's College Credit Plus program are given the same rigorous assessments as traditional students. Ninety-five percent of Findlay dual enrollment students believe they are better prepared for college-level coursework when they graduate.Teacher Standards
High school teachers who deliver Findlay's courses within their school are required to meet certain criteria
to qualify. Findlay's instructors maintain an open line of communication with these teachers throughout the year to ensure quality instruction.
College Credit Plus
students benefit from ongoing advising from Findlay's College Credit Plus Coordinator, while high school teachers and administrators benefit from ongoing advising and professional development from Findlay's instructors.