A course schedule can be found here:
Students must work with their CCP advisor to register for classes each semester.
Students taking classes at their high school will work with their high school counselor to ensure proper registration.
All College Credit Plus students must complete 15 credit hours of Level I courses before taking any additional coursework.
Students interested in attending UF after high school graduation can begin to complete their CORE+ (general education) requirements. All students, with the exception of Pharmacy, will need to complete one course from each outcome. Pharmacy students are required to complete one course from each outcome, with the exception of the C outcomes.
Associate of Arts in General Studies
College Credit Plus students are able to earn credits towards an Associate of Arts in general studies degree. This degree can be completed in conjunction with high school graduation or shortly after.
The University of Findlay is pleased to collaborate with you in providing high quality educational opportunities to high school students via the College Credit Plus (CCP) program.
Senior Year To-Dos:
- Set up college visits-Anyone interested in visiting UF can schedule a visit
online. During any campus visit, request to meet with someone from your major, an athletic department member, financial aid, student services, or anyone else you may feel would be beneficial. Also, drive around the campus to see the area that you'll be calling home for the next few years.
- Apply to colleges-Students considering UF will need to reapply as a first time freshman and submit updated transcripts.
*Check deadlines as some colleges and/or programs have specific deadlines.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)-The FAFSA opens October 1st and should be completed to determine financial aid. Students considering UF and who are hoping to use tuition remission must also complete this application.
- Make a free
Transferology account to see how all of your CCP credits will transfer to the colleges you are considering.
- Once you have made your decision where to attend, send any enrollment paperwork, complete housing and scholarship applications, sign up for a new student registration/orientation, and let the other colleges you have applied to know that you are no longer interested.
- Send your final CCP transcripts to your college or university. You can request your UF transcript to be sent
here. Students attending UF after high school will not need to request a UF transcript.