95% of College Credit Plus students believe they are better prepared for college-level coursework when they graduate.
Earn College Credit Without Leaving Your High School
Get a jump-start on your college career and start earning college credit today! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded college credit through the University of Findlay and will receive an official Findlay transcript.
- Help students make successful transitions to college and career;
- Motivate students to achieve to high levels of education;
- Offer educators professional development opportunities through the sharing of teaching and learning strategies;
- Prepare high school teachers to teach university classes in their high schools and support them as they deliver the courses;
Qualified High School Teachers
The University of Findlay trains qualified high school teachers to deliver our college-level courses in their classrooms. These teachers are required to meet the following criteria:
- A master’s degree in the content area or a master’s degree in education which includes the equivalent of 18 semester hours of advanced training in the relevant subject (i.e. content-specific graduate courses, workshops, seminars, and curriculum development). Relevant tested experience may also be considered as part of the credentialing process.
- One year of experience teaching the course at the high school level.
- Recommendation of the district superintendent and building principal.
- Recommendation of the Findlay faculty based on successful completion of the summer workshop.
College-level courses available through the College Credit Plus program offered at high schools: