Take the next step in your career with an online Doctor of Education degree from The University of Findlay!
"I'm able to decide when I am going to complete my assignments and I can log on at my convenience. Interestingly enough, it seems that the professors are always online as well because they respond to my posts immediately! It has been wonderful that I don't feel any disconnection because I'm doing an online program."
-- Pam Downing, Instructional Supervisor at Apollo Career Center, Ed.D candidate 2016
(Pam earned her principal license, superintendent license and Master of Arts in Education from University of Findlay as well)
Our Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) Program is an innovative online program designed to provide experienced professionals with the advanced training needed to be an elite educational leader. Graduates of the Ed.D. program will be able to meet the expansive challenges associated with improving educational environments.
Why an online Doctor of Education degree?
- A doctor of education is the highest professional degree in education
- Ed.D.'s are recognized for their wide knowledge of theory and research and for their commitment to the improvement of educational policy and practice
Preparation for university faculty positions, administrative positions in education, such as superintendent of schools, human resource directors or principals.
Click here to review some career examples.
Why choose UF for your Ed.D.?
- UF's Ed.D. is offered completely online
- accompanied by a one week, in-person summer institute
- UF's Ed.D. can be completed in as little as three years with dissertation support
- Graduates will gain skills in translating research into effective systems of instruction, supervision and leadership
- If you've earned your Ohio superintendent's license then you already have 25 percent of Findlay's Ed.D. complete
Click the video below to hear what other students are saying...