Take the next step in your career with an online Doctor of Education degree from The University of Findlay!
Our Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) Program is an innovative online program designed to provide experienced professionals with the advanced training needed to be an elite educational leader. Graduates of the Ed.D. program will be able to meet the expansive challenges associated with improving educational environments.
Why an online Doctor of Education degree?
- A doctor of education is the highest professional degree in education
- Ed.D.'s are recognized for their wide knowledge of theory and research and for their commitment to the improvement of educational policy and practice
- Preparation for university
faculty positions, administrative positions in education, such as
superintendent of schools, human resource directors or principals
Why choose UF for your Ed.D.?
- UF's Ed.D. is offered completely online
- accompanied by a one week, in-person summer institute
- UF's Ed.D. can be completed in as little as three years with dissertation support
- Graduates will gain skills in translating research into effective systems of instruction, supervision and leadership
Click the video below to hear what our students are saying...
Positions for which an Ed.D. is highly advantageous include:
- School and district administrators
- Program administrators
- Staff developers
- Higher education faculty, including four-year and community colleges
- Director of student services (higher education)
- Curriculum developers
- Teacher leaders
- Teacher educators
According to Payscale.com, the average salary of a school district superintendent ranges from $88,557-$150,782. The top ten percent of student service directors earn $162,170, while the average salary for a university professor is $80,790.