The mission of the Office of International Education is to prepare those in the university community to be successful members of the diverse, interconnected world of the 21st century. As such, the office aids members of the Findlay community as they work to:
- Understand their own cultural identity;
- Develop awareness and appreciation of the commonalities and differences among and within cultures;
- Build their intercultural skills and competence;
- Gain knowledge about global issues and understand how actions in one part of the world impact others; and
- Contribute positively to our global society.
Interested in pursuing opportunities abroad?
Watch the video below and meet three students who decided to take that first step in a global direction.
Video created by Public Relations and Spanish major Jacob King.