The University of Findlay has a new housing portal that will improve the student experience! Our new system, The Housing Director
(THD) has replaced Simple Campus Housing (SCH). THD offers easier access and a mobile-friendly environment. Students will use THD to apply for on-campus housing or to apply to live off campus, as well as to select or change their meal plans.
If you have already applied for housing, your information has been uploaded to THD.
Students can click on the below link to check it out. Students must have a UFnet account for this link to work.
When students apply to live on campus they will be asked if they have received three vaccines - Meningococcal ACWY, Meningococcal B and Hepatitis B. Please click on the link below to learn more about these vaccines.
Tips and Hints
- New students must apply for an UFnet Account and be assigned a UF email address, prior to logging in. Apply for your UFnet Account.
- It can take up to two business days to receive this information.
- Students can access the housing portal the day after they receive their UF email address.
- Students with a UF email account will utilize a single sign-on process to access THD.
- Students can complete the New Student Housing Application, Returning Student Housing Application or the Off-Campus and Commuter Application.
- Students can select or change their meal plan, through the first Thursday of the semester. No changes to meal plans are permitted after the first Thursday of the semester.
- Billing info in THD is for informational purposes only. Actual billing will be applied to the student's account accessible through MyFindlay:
- Click on the Students tab
- In the left-hand menu, click on Finance Information
- Then click on Course and Fee Statement
For additional housing information please visit our frequently asked questions page.