The University of Findlay has an intitutive housing portal that will improve the student experience. Our system, The Housing Director
(THD) offers easier access and a mobile-friendly environment. Students will use THD to apply for on-campus housing, to apply to live off campus, and to select or change their meal plans.
Students can click on the below link to access THD. Students must have a UF credentials for this link to work.
When students apply to live on campus they will be asked if they have received three vaccines - Meningococcal ACWY, Meningococcal B and Hepatitis B. Please click on the link below to learn more about these vaccines.
Tips and Hints
- New students must be assigned a UF email address prior to logging in.
- Students can access the housing portal the day after they receive their UF email address.
- Students will utilize a single sign-on process to access THD.
- Students can complete the New Student Housing Application, Returning Student Housing Application or the Off-Campus and Commuter Application.
- Students can select or change their meal plan, through the first Thursday of the semester. No changes to meal plans are permitted after the first Thursday of the semester.
- Students may have to log out of personal accounts prior to logging into THD and other UF accounts.