Series, sessions and/or special events may focus on networking, leadership skills, team building, philanthropic participation, exposure to creative arts and entertainment. The sky is the limit!
Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development Mission:
- Provide opportunities for students to learn, gain and/or improve their leadership, organizational, communication & networking skills
- Foster active learning opportunities that catalyze the academic experience
- Encourage a sense of civic responsibility through programming/events
- Promote leadership, teamwork, communication, physical, cultural, ethical, moral, spiritual & social growth
- Encourage & support diversity
- Encourage students to explore their beliefs & convictions
- Support academic endeavors
- Encourage students to make a lifelong commitment to education & the evolution of self
- Encourage students to actively participate in university, local & global communities
All University of Findlay enrolled undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to participate in Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development events.
For detailed information on programming, events, and services please check the link that applies to you below:
Call: 419-434-4606 (ext.4606 on campus)
Visit us at the Office 8A located in The Alumni Memorial Union