Take the next step in your career with an online Doctor of Education degree from The University of Findlay!
"I was able to decide when I was going to complete my assignments and I could log on at my convenience. Interestingly enough, it seemed that the professors were always online as well because they responded to my posts immediately! It was wonderful that I didn't feel any disconnection because I was doing an online program."
-- Pam Downing'16, Instructional Supervisor at Apollo Career Center
(Pam earned her principal license, superintendent license and Master of Arts in Education from University of Findlay as well)
Our Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) Program is an innovative online program designed to provide experienced professionals with the advanced training needed to be an elite educational leader. Graduates of the Ed.D. program will be able to meet the expansive challenges associated with improving educational environments.
Why an online Doctor of Education degree?
- A doctor of education is the highest professional degree in education
- Ed.D.'s are recognized for their wide knowledge of theory and research and for their commitment to the improvement of educational policy and practice
Preparation for university faculty positions, administrative positions in education, such as superintendent of schools, human resource directors or principals. Click here to review some career examples.
Why choose UF for your Ed.D.?
- UF's Ed.D. is offered completely online accompanied by a one week, in-person summer institute
- UF's Ed.D. could be completed within three years (if taken full-time) with dissertation support
- Graduates will gain skills in translating research into effective systems of instruction, supervision and leadership
- If you've earned your Ohio superintendent's license then you already have 25 percent of Findlay's Ed.D. complete
"The professors exude passion for their content areas and students. The supreme example of professionalism demonstrated by the faculty is contagious and perpetuates motivational success!"
--Kelly Schooler, Ed.D., K-6 Principal/District Administrator for Perry Local Schools in Lima Ohio
Click the video below to hear what other students are saying...