The President’s Leadership Society recognizes donors to the Findlay Fund who believe in the power of a Findlay education and our ability to prepare difference-makers who will better our world.
Alumni, parents and friends who contribute a minimum of $1,000 in a given fiscal year are members of the President’s Leadership Society.
"Your faithful support as a member of the President's Leadership Society provides opportunities for the next generation of innovative leaders to thrive at the University of Findlay." -- President Katherine Fell, Ph.D.
Members of the President's Leadership Society are invited to special donor events throughout the year, including, but not limited to:
- President's Leadership Society Dinner
- Enchanted Brush Reception
- Meet and mingle with acclaimed artists exhibiting their creative works in our Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery
- Scholarship Luncheon Celebration
- Special celebrations (ex. 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing Celebration at UF's Mazza Museum)
If you have questions about the President's Leadership Society, please contact University Advancement at 419-434-5674 or [email protected]