University of Findlay Student Emergency Fund
Make an immediate impact for University of Findlay students facing emergency financial needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click the button below to learn more about the Student Emergency Fund.
Thank you for considering a gift to the University of Findlay!
As a donor, you decide where and how to designate your gift.
Areas to support:
The Findlay Fund
- supporting this fund has the greatest impact at UF - everything from scholarship support to keeping the lights on, every gift in any amount counts
Findlay Forward Scholarship Initiative
- whether you want to provide support to students with the greatest financial need or support a specific area of passion, the Findlay Forward Scholarship Initiative allows you to tailor your gift
- support scholarships in a college, fund a named scholarship in your area of passion or fund a named endowed scholarship
Business Affiliates Scholarship Program
- businesses can partner with UF to prepare our students to be local community leaders
- support endowed student scholarships, building maintenance, course and faculty development and so much more
Equestrian Studies Programs
- support UF Equestrian Studies Programs through the Saddle Club
Graduating Class Gift
- each year UF graduating seniors give back through volunteer hours and financially to the Graduating Class Gift to enhance the student experience
Mazza Museum Fund
- every gift to the Mazza Museum Fund has an immediate impact on the range and quality of all educational opportunities available to all who visit
- support Oiler athletes through the official booster club of UF athletics
- each year the Parent Executive Council votes on a project that supports all UF students, and each year more and more parents show their support for their students and this institution by making a gift to the Parent Fund
Performing Arts Programs
- Curtain Raisers Society for the Performing Arts raises funds for endowed performing arts scholarships. These scholarships support deserving students who spend many hours on practice and performance in addition to their coursework.
President's Leadership Society
- recognizing donors who contribute a minimum of $1,000 in a given fiscal year to the University of Findlay.
Study & Service Abroad Opportunities
When you make a gift to the University of Findlay's International Education Scholarship, you open a world of experiences for students. Your support funds study, service, and internship opportunities abroad.
- UF's employee giving campaign
How to give:
Credit card securely on our website here
- one-time or recurring gift options
- partner with our Office of Corporate Engagement and our Business Affiliates Scholarships Program to help prepare future local community leaders
- check to see you if or someone in your household works for a matching gift company
Monthly Recurring Gifts here
- monthly recurring gifts allow you to conveniently support UF students all year round through our secure processing system
- UF faculty and staff only
Gift planning here
- includes bequests, charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts
Securities and mutual funds here
Check or cash
- contact University Advancement at 419-434-4008 or
- make checks payable to the University of Findlay and mail to:
- Division of University Advancement
University of Findlay
1000 N. Main St.
Findlay, OH 45840