All following criteria are considered as standards for transfer admission:
- Completed admission application.
- At least a 2.0 minimum cumulative grade point average from all previous post-secondary grades in courses which are not considered developmental in nature. A student under academic suspension or dismissal from another institution will not be admitted to The University of Findlay until eligible to return to the former institution.
- Good financial standing at most recently attended a post-secondary institution. Good financial standing generally implies that the student has no outstanding balance at his/her previous post-secondary institution.
- Good social standing at most recently attended a post-secondary institution. Good social standing generally implies that the student has not been suspended or dismissed from his/her previous post-secondary institution due to a non-academic disciplinary action.
- Other indicators of academic, personal, and/or professional success (high school grades, class rank, etc.).
For additional details about admission criteria, visit our catalog