​Transferring into a Health Professions Program

​​Transfer to a Health Professions ProgramTwo-Step Application Process

Transfer students interested in transferring to the University of Findlay for our Health Professions Programs must first apply to Findlay as an undergraduate transfer student. A separate application is necessary for full acceptance to an individual Health Profession Program. Criteria, deadlines and application process differ by program. 

Click the individual major for more information on the program's specific admission criteria.
*Qualified students (bachelor degree holders with completed program prerequisites) may apply directly to the graduate level of the Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy programs through the Graduate Admissions Office.

Please note: Admission to the University of Findlay does not guarantee admission to the professional program. You must apply to the University of Findlay first as an undergraduate transfer student for these programs even if you already hold a bachelor's and/or master's degree.

Contact Us

Office of Admissions  |  419-434-4732  |  [email protected]