The Importance of ACBSP
The University of Findlay strives to equip students for meaningful
lives and productive careers. In keeping with this mission, we employ rigorous standards to ensure that our programs meet or exceed the expectations of the global marketplace. Accreditation gives each UF graduate a competitive advantage in the highly competitive world of business.
We are proud to have earned ACBSP's accredited status for the majority of our business programs. It currently includes Bachelor of Science business majors along with nearly all of our MBA degrees. Our CMA, and CPA Master's degrees are currently completing the accreditation process.
Why choose a college accredited by the ACBSP?
- Assurance of top quality education
- Graduate with skills and credentials, gaining a competitive advantage
- Your success is a priority since accreditation means that UF is outcomes focused
- Learn from faculty who have met rigorous standards and have been recognized for teaching excellence
- Learn practical knowledge and gain hands-on experience from business leaders
- Get access to a global education network
- Opportunities for multi-cultural exposure
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
is a leading specialized accreditation association for business
education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence.
The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and
emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn.
ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate,
baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Recognized
by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in 2001 and again in 2011, ACBSP was the first to offer specialized business accreditation at all degree levels.
MISSION - ACBSP promotes continuous
improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business
education programs around the world.
VISION - Every quality business program worldwide is accredited.