Save the Date! Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
The Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs at the University of Findlay is hosting the third annual Sonography Medical Education Conference (SMEC) on Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020. Meet and hear from experts, connect with fellow area professionals, encounter new vendors and learn about industry trends. Join us and enjoy a day with like-minded individuals, and leave with renewed excitement about the work you do!
More information about SMEC 2020 coming soon!
Be among the first to learn about SMEC 2020's event details. Register below to receive updates on speakers, sponsors, and registration.
Winebrenner Theological Seminary (located on the University of Findlay campus)
950 N. Main St.
Findlay, OH 45840
The comments on the 2019 conference were overwhelmingly positive! Also, 100% of those who attended stated they would recommend SMEC to their colleagues. Other comments included:
- "The speakers were awesome and the facility is beautiful!"
- "All of the prizes and goodies were awesome!"
- "Great variety of topics and speakers! The facility is beautiful! Excellent food!"
- "I loved everything about this conference!"
- "I love how the speakers were actual doctors and healthcare professionals."
For additional information, please contact Tammy Stone at 419-434-5886 or [email protected].
Become a Sponsor!
For sponsorship opportunities for the 2020 Sonography Medical Education Conference (SMEC) please contact Tammy Stone at 419-434-5886 or [email protected].
2019 SMEC Committee Members
- Susan Perry, M.Ed., RDMS - Director and Instructor of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs, Conference Director
- Heather Duval-Foote, MAE, RDMS - Instructor and Clinical Coordinator for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Sarah Niese, BS, RDCS - Instructor and Clinical Coordinator for Echocardiography
- Tammy Stone - Administrative Assistant, Diagnostic Services
- Hannah Mwaura - Marketing Specialist
- Kevin Collert - Assistant Director of Brand Management