April 10 to April 14, 2023
Tuesday, April 11: Dietsch’s Ice Cream Sundae Bar -- Come cool off with Ice Cream on the Patio!
Located at CBSL from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Rain location will
be in the CBSL Atrium. While supplies last
Wednesday, April 12: Donuts & Coffee -- Need a morning pick-me-up? Stop by the Cory Street Gazebo for free donuts and coffee with Student Employment from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Rain location will be in the CBSL Atrium. While supplies last
Thursday, April 13: Top Your Own Popcorn Station -- Come see what’s popping in Student Employment! 11:30 a.m.
to 1:30 p.m. Located in the CBSL Atrium. While supplies last
Friday, April 14: Symposium -- Student Employee of the Year Announced!
8:30 a.m. in the WTS Auditorium.
Looking for ideas to celebrate your student employees? Check out these ideas!
- Decorate office doors or bulletin boards with posters expressing appreciation to your student workers and listing all their names.
- Take your student employees out to lunch or have a pizza party.
- Bring in a dessert for your student employees.
- Have balloons or flowers at the student worker's desk one day.
- Create a large thank you card and have your staff sign it.
- Pat on the Back - Draw an outline of your hand on a piece of paper. Photocopy enough copies for all students in your office. On each hand, write a note that tells the student why they deserve a “Pat on the Back".
- Treat Day – organize a potluck! Have the full-time staff bring in treats/lunch for student workers.
- Take pictures - post employee pictures and list what wonderful things they do for your department. Place on your staff bulletin board if you have one.
- Put together an “exam survival kit" You can include granola bars, cookies, fruit snacks and more!