The Student Accounts Office is the centralized billing and collection point for all student accounts. The primary function of the office is to help students and their families understand all aspects of their account, issue bills and receive payments.
First Floor of Old Main
1000 N. Main Street
Findlay, Ohio 45840
Important Upcoming Dates
File your FAFSA for the 2016-2017 school year after your income taxes are filed.
May 12: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
May 19: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
June 5: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
- Click here to register for a new student registration day.
June 14: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
- June 30: Deadline to submit application and fee to participate in the Ten-Month Payment Plan
- July 1: Payment #1 withdrawn for students on the Ten-Month Payment Plan
- August 1:
- Payment #1 due for students on the fall semester UF Payment Agreement Plan (8-month Payment Plan)
- Payment #2 withdrawn for students on the Ten-Month Payment Plan
- August 14:
- Fall payment due in full if paying by semester
- Deadline to submit Authorization to Retain Credit form (optional)
- August 17: Final registration session for new students. Click here to register.
- August 18-20: New Student Orientation. Click here for more information and to sign up.
- August 21: Classes begin for standard semester session
Most Requested Links
Business Office | 1000 N. Main St, Findlay, OH 45840 | 419-434-4690 | firstname.lastname@example.org