The Student Accounts Office is the centralized billing and collection point for all student accounts. The primary function of the office is to help students and their families understand all aspects of their account, issue bills and receive payments.
First Floor of Old Main
1000 N. Main Street
Findlay, Ohio 45840
Important Upcoming Dates
- May 11: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
- May 23: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
- June 7: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
- June 18: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
- June 30: Deadline to submit application and fee to participate in the Ten-Month Payment Plan
- July 1: Payment #1 withdrawn for students on the Ten-Month Payment Plan
- August 1:
- Payment #1 due for students on the fall semester UF Payment Agreement Plan
- Payment #2 withdrawn for students on the Ten-Month Payment Plan
- August 13:
- Fall payment due in full if paying by semester
- Deadline to submit Authorization to Retain Credit form (optional)
- August 16: Final registration session for new students. Click here to register.
- August 17-19: New Student Orientation. Click here for more information and to sign up.
- August 20: Classes begin for standard semester session
Most Requested Links
Business Office | 1000 N. Main St. , Findlay, OH 45840 | 419-434-4690 | firstname.lastname@example.org