Payment is expected in full one week prior to the start of the session, therefore, an itemized statement of charges is available in Workday shortly after registration. Students may elect to sign up for a Payment Plan (available to all students) to make monthly payments.
Full payment will be required by the first day of classes for students who register for courses near the start of the session. Financial obligations to the University must be handled promptly. Students facing a financial problem should contact the Office of Financial Aid before payment is due. Continued enrollment in a succeeding session and the issuance of a diploma or transcript cannot be permitted until all financial obligations to the University have been satisfied.
Payment Plan Option
Students may elect to sign up for a Payment Plan (available to all students) to make monthly payments.
- There is a $65 payment plan fee.
- No late fees are charged as long as payments are made on time.
- Sign up for the Payment Plan from your Finances application in Workday.
- Each period has set payment dates. If you sign up for the payment plan after payment dates have passed, the amount due will be spread across the remaining number of payment dates.
- Fall: Aug. 1, Sept. 1, Oct. 1, and Nov. 1
- Spring: Jan. 1, Feb. 1, March 1, and April 1
- Summer: payment plan is not available
Orange Calendar (Weekend)
- Fall Weekend: Sept. 1 and Oct. 1
- Winter Weekend: Jan. 1 and Feb 1
- Spring Weekend: March 1, April 1, and May 1
- Summer Weekend: June 1 and July 1
The deadline to sign up for the payment plan is 30 days after the start of the semester for Standard Calendar and 30 days prior to the period start for Orange Calendar.
Federal Direct Lending Program
The University participates in the Federal Direct Lending Program. Arrangements for loans should be made well in advance of each session so the money is available for payment of fees prior to the start of the session.