When students adjust their schedule or withdraw from the University, tuition and fees may also be adjusted to reflect the changes. A reduction in credit hours may result in a refund of a portion of the charges. Students with financial aid may receive a recalculation of their financial aid for the semester.
No adjustments will be provided for classes dropped after the fourth week of the semester. Because there are many alternate calendars among the academic programs
, it is the student's responsibility to contact the Business Office at 419-434-4690 or [email protected]
for dates and refund percentages not specifically listed within the Charge Adjustment Schedule.
Charge adjustments will be made for the following circumstances:
- Full-time Undergraduate or Professional student who drops below full-time credit hours (12 credit hours)
- Part-time Undergraduate or Professional student who drops classes or withdraws.
- Any student who withdraws from all classes.
- A graduate student who drops or withdraws from classes.
Charge adjustments per the following refund schedules apply to Tuition Only. The 100% Refund dates apply to all mandatory and course fees. Otherwise, fees are non-refundable. Calendar week Is defined as Sunday to Saturday.
Standard Semester Refund Schedule (16-week [Fall and Spring])
- 100% Refund: Through the 2nd Monday
- 50% Refund: 2nd Tuesday through the 2nd Saturday
- 25% Refund: During the 3rd and 4th calendar week
- 0% Refund: After the 4th calendar week
Non-Standard Session Refund Schedule (Summer, 11-week, 10-week, 8-week, 6-week)
- 100% Refund: Through the 1st Friday
- 50% Refund: 1st Saturday through the 2nd Friday
- 0% Refund: After 2nd Friday
Orange Calendar (Weekend) Refund Schedule
- 100% Refund: Through the 2nd Meeting Day
- 50% Refund: After 2nd Meeting Day through the 4th Meeting Day
- 0% Refund: After 4th Meeting Day