Career Planning is the step between dreaming and doing.
Career Planning helps students choose majors that are the best fit for their interests, abilities and life goals. Whether you are choosing your major at UF or thinking about making a change in your major, Career Planning can help you find the right direction for you. We can also help you if you are thinking about changing your major.
- Academic advising for freshmen entering undeclared and transitional advising
- Individual, confidential career counseling
- Help understanding course requirements for Findlay's majors
- Specialized resources that show you the many career directions in fields and broaden your knowledge of the choices that could fit with your interests and abilities.
- An opportunity to talk about options for double majors, how minors can enhance your major plans, and other ways to strengthen your degree plan
- Personality assessments that open up career path options to you instead of closing doors
- ACAD 125 Career Development class for freshmen exploring majors
- Helping you to connect with faculty in Findlay's programs to learn more about their programs
Career counseling services are available for current University of Findlay students and alumni considering a change in career direction.
Students enrolled in University of Findlay courses through the College Credit Plus Program may request services from the Office of Career Planning. A parent or legal guardian must accompany all CCP students for all individual meetings and career counseling appointments with the Director of Career Planning.
Jan M. Taylor, Director
Career Planning and LPC Ohio 2021
Oiler Success Center, Old Main 122