The deadline to submit the nomination is Sunday, March 13, 2022 by 11:59 pm. Winners will be announced via UF Update in early April.
The six faculty members who earn their college’s faculty advisor of the year award will move on to complete for the University of Findlay Faculty Advisor of the Year.
Currently enrolled undergraduate students may nominate up to one faculty academic advisor for this award. Only one nominator per nomination.
The nomination form asks for a Nomination Statement that should explain why the faculty advisor should be considered for this award. Nominators should include comments that address as many of the following areas as possible:
(1) Cultivates a rapport with advisees and is reasonably available to advisees
(2) Knowledge of academic program, CORE+ and academic policies
(3) Ability to answer questions or refer to appropriate campus resources
(4) Encourages goal setting and achievements
(5) Supports and encourages student academic success
Contact the Oiler Success Center at:
Office Phone: 419-434-5680
Office Fax: 419-434-5709
Office Email: [email protected]
Location: 1000 N. Main St., Findlay, OH 45840