Your Source for Diverse Edutainment!!!
SAB is the student led/student run arts, entertainment & lecture programming board for the University of Findlay.
- Student activity fees assist in funding SAB programming.
- SAB is committed to providing diverse, cultural, educational and social programming that enhances student life on the University of Findlay's campus.
Student Activities Board is supervised by the Director of Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development & is led by the students serving on the SAB Executive Board.
Meet the Student Activities Board Executive Board (SAB E-Board)
President, Music Bach Chair: Jaylesiyah Moon
Movie Ticket, Toys for Tots, AIKD Chair: Morgan Khulman
Secretary, Daytime Programming, Late Night Munchies Chair: Abigail Underhill
Advisor: Sharinda Welton
Interested in being a part of Student Activities Board?
- Attend a scheduled meeting
- General membership is open to first semester freshmen through graduate students
- Member roles, job descriptions & responsibilities are listed in detail within the constitution
- Upon signing the membership commitment contract, the student will be recognized as a voting, active member
- Any questions pertaining to SAB may be answered by contacting an E-Board member and/or the advisor
Join SAB at a meeting!
SAB meets at 7:45pm on Monday's in the Alumni Memorial Union (AMU) Endly Room.
Nov. 22 (Work Night)
Feb. 21 (Location: GFAB Malcolm Dining Hall)
April 4 (Work Night)
Call: 419-434-4606 (ext.4606 on campus)
Visit us in Office 8A located in The Alumni Memorial Union