Your Source for Diverse Edutainment!!!
SAB is the student led/student run arts, entertainment & lecture programming board for the University of Findlay.
- Student activity fees assist in funding SAB programming.
- SAB is committed to providing diverse, cultural, educational and social programming that enhances student life on the University of Findlay's campus.
Student Activities Board is supervised by the Director of Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development & is led by the students serving on the SAB Executive Board.
Meet the Student Activities Board Executive Board (SAB E-Board)
Interested in being a part of Student Activities Board?
- Attend a scheduled meeting & request a constitution.
- General membership is open to first semester freshmen through graduate students.
- Thoroughly read the constitution.
- Member roles, job descriptions & responsiblities are listed in detail within the constitution.
- Upon signing the membership commitment contract, the student will be recognized as a voting, active member.
- Any questions pertaining to SAB may be answered by contacting an E-Board member and/or the advisor.
Join SAB at a meeting!
SAB meets at 5:30pm on Monday's in the Alumni Memorial Union (AMU) Endly Room:
September 9, 16, 23, 30
October 14, 21, 28
November 4*, 18, 25*
January 13, 27
February 3, 10, 17, 24
March 16, 23, 30*
April 6*, 20
*SAB worknights are dedicated to creating PR for upcoming scheduled programs
Call: 419-434-4606 (ext.4606 on campus)
Visit us in Office 8A located in The Alumni Memorial Union