Offices Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development offers leadership training opportunities throughout the academic year.
See the information below.
Annually, upperclassmen returning for the fall semester are invited to pre-register & participate in the annual fall leadership retreat. The incoming first-year students are recruited during summer registrations. There is limited availability and registration is on a first come, first serve basis. The retreat is sponsored by the Offices of Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development & co-funded by Student Government Association (SGA) & Student Activities Board (SAB).
The retreat offers students opportunities to network, enhance existing leadership skills & develop new skills that will catalyze current & future leadership roles.
There is no fee to participate. Pre-registration is required. Please have a valid UF I.D. available when registering for the retreat. The Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development offices are located in the Alumni Memorial Union #8A.
Fall Leadership Presenter Sherry Winn
Oilers in Organizational Leadership Development is a workshop series that Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development, in collaboration with Student Government Association & Student Activities Board, co-host each academic year.
The Purpose of T.O.O.L. Development Workshop Series:
- Provide networking opportunities between peers & national/international speakers
- Provide opportunities for students to expand their leadership skillsets
- Empower students to develop an understanding of what is expected of leaders
How T.O.O.L. Development Workshop Series Works:
- All UF students, faculty & staff are invited to attend
- There is no fee nor pre-registration required
- A different leadership topic will be covered each session
- Students attending all T.O.O.L. programs will receive a certificate for portfolios that demonstrates the individual's commitment to personal leadership growth & empowerment beyond the required classes to graduate
- Click T.O.O.L. Leadership Development series above for current schedule
Cody Byrns (T.O.OL. March 17) Daniel Caron (T.O.O.L Nov. 11)
Ethan Fisher (T.O.O.L Oct. 21) Dr. Justine Shuey (T.O.O.L Feb. 17)
Call: 419-434-4606 (ext.4606 on campus)
Visit us in Office 8A located in The Alumni Memorial Union