Offices Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development offers leadership training opportunities throughout the academic year. See information below.
Annually, upperclassmen returning for the fall semester are invited to
pre-register & participate in the annual fall leadership retreat. The incoming first year students are recruited during summer registrations. There is limited availability and registration is on a first come, first serve basis. The retreat is sponsored by the Offices of Student
Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development & co-funded by Student Government Association (SGA) & Student Activities Board (SAB).
The retreat offers
students opportuntities to network, enhance existing leadership skills & develop new skills that will catalyze current & future leadership roles.
There is no fee to participate. Pre-registration is required.
Please have a valid UF I.D. available when registering for the retreat. The Student Activities,
Commuter Services & Leadership Development offices are located in the Alumni Memorial Union #8A.
Training Oilers in Organizational Leadership Development is
a workshop series that Student Activities, Commuter Services & Leadership Development, in collaboration with Student Government Association & Student Activities Board, co-host each academic year.
The Purpose of T.O.O.L. Development Workshop Series:
- Provide networking opportunities between peers & national/international speakers
- Provide opportunities for students to expand their leadership skillsets
- Empower students to develop an understanding of what is expected of leaders
How T.O.O.L. Development Workshop Series Works:
- All UF students, faculty & staff are invited to attend
- There is no fee nor pre-registration required
- A different leadership topic will be covered each session
attending all T.O.O.L. programs will receive a certificate for portfolios that demonstrates the individual's commitment to personal leadership growth & empowerment beyond the required classes to graduate
- Click T.O.O.L. Leaderhip Development series above for current schedule
Call: 419-434-4606 (ext.4606 on campus)
Visit us in Office 8A located in The Alumni Memorial Union