The University of Findlay offers a flexible Master's of Education program to fit your busy life! Online, on-campus, or a convenient hybrid of both.
Watch the video below to find out more.
A graduate degree is the best professional development for teachers!
- Tuition comparable to state schools
- Complete your master's degree online
- Earn your master of arts in education in just 12-18 months
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
Continuing your education is one of the best investments you can make. At The University of Findlay, we tailor our online master's of education program to meet your career goals. The 15-semester-hour core is built around a theme of educational leadership and educational research and can be completed entirely online! The remaining 18 semester hours are structured around your individual professional goals.
You're assigned a personal adviser throughout the program, and your instructors also serve as coaches and advocates. In addition, students may choose from one of the following areas of emphasis:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree with the following minimum GPA requirements:
- minimum 2.75 undergraduate grade point average, OR;
- minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework, OR;
- minimum 3.0 graduate GPA in at least the last 9 hrs of graduate coursework.
- If GPA is 2.5 - 2.74, applicant may submit three letters of recommendation and a goal statement to the Office of Admissions for consideration.
- Submit all official transcripts to the Office of Admissions. Unofficial transcripts can be submitted for conditional review.
Questions about the MAE program?
Rife, Ph.D., email@example.com, 419-434-4724 or Chris Moser, Ed.D., firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-434-5320.