The Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity (SSC) serves as a vehicle for encouraging the aspirations and achievement of inquiring minds for a lifetime pursuit of knowledge. This is through university-wide collaboration and scholarship to foster positive relations with the community and alumni.
- Make connections with other disciplines across our university and in our community
- Develop communication and critical reasoning skills in our students
- Promote student leadership qualities
- Share student research and creativity
- Develop a sense of belonging among faculty and students within our learning community
- Experience other cultures and ethnicities within our university
- Showcase both undergraduate and graduate populations with respect to research and performance