The Office of Academic Affairs oversees all activities directly related to the academic programs of the University. This includes:
- Planning, implementing and reviewing all academic programs
- Managing faculty appointments, workload reporting, and evaluations
- Course scheduling
- Clinical and experiential coursework
- Managing the review process for regional and professional accreditation
- Graduate and undergraduate commencement ceremony and activities
Every spring, The Office of Academic Affairs sponsors the Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity. Scheduled in April every year, the "Symposium" features UF's best and brightest undergraduate and graduate students sharing their research, creativity and professional learning experiences. In addition to student displays and presentations, the event features an alumni speaker from each college and a student art show.