Office Policies and Forms



Print a copy of the request form. If you have difficulty printing this form, contact the Office of Accommodation and Inclusion and we will be glad to forward a copy to you via postal or e-mail. The Housing Accommodation Committee will review completed requests. The student will be notified of the approval/denial of the request via e-mail. Appropriate housing assignments will be determined based on need and availability.