1. The director will approve each students use of the testing center when arranging accommodations per semester.
2. It is the students responsibility to make the test appointment with the ODS office 24 hours prior to scheduled test/quiz.
3. It is the students responsibility to inform each professor of testing center appointments. Email notification will be sent to the professor and student when the appointment is scheduled. A professor may choose to use an office or classroom close to him/her for testing accommodations, the student can choose not to test in that area if they prefer the testing center.
4. Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment and be prepared to take the test upon arrival. You must show a photo ID for verification.
5. All students taking tests in the testing center will be monitored and recorded via video camera. Professors will be informed of any suspicious behavior. All academic dishonesty is reported directly to Academic Affairs for review.
6. Tests/quizzes will be returned to the professor and grades will be determined and recorded by the professor.
7. If we are not meeting your accommodation needs, please inform a staff member as soon as possible.