- Roommates and suitemates are treated as a family unit and are not required to wear face coverings or distance in their rooms or suites. Residents are required to wear face-coverings if visiting other rooms.
- Physical distancing and face coverings are required in all other areas of the residence halls; this includes hallways and common spaces.
- Visitation by guests who do not currently reside on campus will not be permitted in on-campus housing areas.
- Group gatherings in the common spaces are permitted as long as six feet of physical distancing can be maintained.
- Recreation equipment (ping pong paddles, pool cues, etc.) that is borrowed will be cleaned and sanitized by staff after each use.
- Common areas and restrooms will have increased cleaning/disinfecting protocols.
- Residents should regularly clean and disinfect their living spaces.
To ensure our students can receive the academic and personal support they need, the University is offering student support services both in-person and virtually. Students can schedule and attend virtual meetings with support staff by finding the relevant office/individual in the My Success Network in Starfish
In-person and virtual support services include:
Adjustments have been made to allow for the safety of diners and food-service employees including, but not limited to
- Rearranging tables and chairs to allow for physical distancing.
- Requiring all staff and diners to wear a face covering.
- Providing more pre-packaged food options.
- Using the new Bite+ App to allow guests to pre-order/pay for pick-up service.
- Serving of all food items by staff. Buffet-style dining is no longer available.
For detailed information about all dining modifications, click COVID-19 Dining and Catering Modifications.pptx