An internship is a form of experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. Internships give you the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields you are considering for your career path.
Do you have an internship secured already?
Congratulations! You've taken an amazing step in your professional development journey. Review the materials to follow the recommended next steps:
Discuss the opportunity with your academic advisor (Computer Science Majors click
Gather this required information (Computer Science Majors, click
3. Schedule an appointment with a CCPD Counselor
- Colleges of Business, CAHSS, and Education, schedule an appointment with Maggie Morehart.
- Colleges of Sciences, Health Professions, and Pharmacy, schedule an appointment with
The last day to add an internship for academic credit:
- Fall 2023 is Friday, September 1
- Spring 2024 is Friday, January 26
- Summer 2024 is Friday, May 24
If you're looking to hire an intern, please fill out our job vacancy form by clicking the button below: