In order to assist our faculty/staff population, the UF Faculty Academic Information site has been developed. This site is now located on the myFindlay Faculty tab. Login to myFindlay and select the Faculty tab to gain access to the UF Faculty Academic Information site.
A training manual is available on the home page of the myFindlay Faculty tab.
This secure site:
- Provides access to student records, (i.e., transcripts and registration).
- Allows faculty to enter final and midterm grades under Faculty Course Control.
- Permits faculty/staff to run specific reports.
- Contains faculty workload forms.
- Provides viewing access to the facility schedule.
- Contains the course schedule.
Faculty/staff members who do not have access to this information need to request a UFnet account from the ITS department. Once your UF Faculty Academic Information account has been set up you will need to request a training session by contacting the Oiler Success Center.
Login Access: Training:
Technology Services Office Oiler Success Center
Phone 419-434-4357 Phone 419-434-5680
[email protected] [email protected]