​​​​Diploma Replacement​​

​If you happen to misplace your diploma, please complete the Diploma Replacement Request form to obtain an additional copy.


Note that the Office of the Registrar will need this form completed for a replacement copy of your diploma.  The original diploma will automatically be sent to your permanent address after the confirmation of your degree date and all financial obligations to the University have been met. ​