​​​​​​Frequently Asked Questions​

The Office of the Registrar is located in the basement of Old Main, Room 32.  Nearby offices are Print/Postal Services and the Academic Support Center. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and we are open over the Noon lunch hour each day.  

You can contact us via any of the following:

Office of the Registrar, The University of Findlay 

1000 North Main Street, Findlay, Ohio  45845 

PHONE:  419-434-5101 FAX:  419-434-5565 

[email protected]

Frequently Asked Questions 

Student Questions:

Q.  How do I receive a copy of my transcript?  

A. Students may be able to download their unofficial transcripts in Workday. Official transcripts must be requested online​.

Q. Where do I stand in regards to graduation?  

A. Students can track how far along they are in completing their degree requirements by checking their Academic Progress in Workday.​

Q.  How do I know if a class will transfer for a degree requirement?  

A. Our transient approval procedures can provide you answers on courses taken at a​nother institution which may transfer to The University of Findlay. 

Q.  How do I receive credit from the Advanced Placement Program (AP) and/or the College Level Examination Program (CLEP)?  

A. Please refer to the Advanced Credit procedures to determine the appropriate steps to receive credit. 

Q.  How do I use my Montgomery GI Bill®​ Education Benefits?  

A. You can find answers to this question at our Military Information site.

Faculty Questions:

Q.  How do I receive my roster (class list)?  

A. You can access an up-to-date roster on your UF Faculty Academic Information page or a printed roster is available in the Office of the Registrar on the first day of a regular semester course or mailed to you through the inner-office mail for any course offered in a condensed format.

Q.  When must my grades be reported?  

A. Specific grade submission deadlines for each academic period can be found in the Academic Calendar.

Q.  How do I obtain forms needed for advising purposes? 

A. All of our forms can be found on the Advising Information​ page.​


GI Bill®​​ is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterns Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.