Baccalaureate Worship Service
Friday, May 6, 2022 • 7 p.m.
Graduates and family members are invited to attend this ecumenical worship service. This religious service is organized and directed by graduating students from 2020 and 2021. Facemasks and distancing required of those in attendance. Cap and gown are not required for this event.
The following protocols for safety must be followed in order to provide a safe experience for all:Commencement CeremoniesArch Ceremonies
- Families and friends who wish to observe the Arch Ceremony in-person may assemble on the lawn in front of Old Main at the conclusion of the Commencement Ceremonies. There will be a short pause after Commencement to allow time to arrive at the Arch.
- Families and friends must stay within the designated boundaries to observe the ceremony. 6 feet between groups of guests must be maintained at all times. Face coverings are required in outdoor settings if safe physical distancing (at least six feet) is not possible.
- UF will have photographers at the Arch and will post photos of graduates to Flickr.
- Following the conclusion of the Arch Ceremony, graduates and family are welcome to take pictures around campus and around the Arch, provided safe social distancing is maintained.
- The Arch Ceremonies will also be streamed live on the University's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/universityfindlay
Graduate Ceremony: Saturday, May 7. Doors open at 8 a.m. for graduates, faculty, family and friends. Ceremony begins a 9 a.m. with the Arch Ceremony to follow.
Undergraduate Ceremony: Doors open at 2 p.m. with a formal procession to begin at 3 p.m. Arch Ceremony will follow at approximately 5 p.m.
Order Commencement Regalia Now!
The last day to order will be April 29, 2022.
- Order your regalia through the University Bookstore at 301 Davis St., between the normal business hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday or 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Saturday. (Graduates are required to wear official UF regalia.)
- There is a $81 (tax included) charge for a full undergraduate commencement unit. The master’s commencement full unit price is $115 (tax included). All Pharm.D. and D.P.T. doctoral regalia will be $153 (tax included).
- Late fees will be applied to all orders on the following dates: March 15 - $5, March 29 - $10, April 5 - $20. **No orders will be accepted after April 30, 2021
Order your regalia by downloading and returning this form to the UF Bookstore. You can email it to [email protected].
Family who would like to order flowers for their graduates can do so conveniently online. Please see this note from our vendor:
We are encouraging strongly customers to take advantage of our online pre-order service, to further contribute to a safe and efficient environment for your guests and our team members. We will have a contact-free customer experience for the guests who are simply picking up their pre-purchased and reserved product. This will also increase overall physical distancing measures. The pre-order link for University of Findlay is: www.thecommencementgroup.com/universityoffindlay
Visit the Mazza Museum Gift Shop
University of Findlay's Mazza Museum will have open Gift Shop hours during commencement weekend! Visitors are required to wear a mask and comply with our maximum occupancy of 20 guests at a time. We hope to see you!
Mazza Museum Gift Shop Hours:
- Friday, May 6: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, May 7: 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Commencement Questions? Email the Office of Academic Affairs at [email protected].