Doctor of Philosophy in Medicinal Chemistry, The University of Toledo
Master of Science in Health Informatics, The University of Findlay
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, The University of Toledo
Dr. Dudley graduated from The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy in 1999 with a Bachelors of Science degree in pharmacy and began practicing at Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, OH. Shortly thereafter he began graduate studies in the Department of Medicinal Chemistry at UT and graduated with his Ph.D. in Medicinal Chemistry in 2006. Dr. Dudley joined The University of Findlay College of Pharmacy in July 2007 as assistant professor and has been responsible for teaching medicinal chemistry and pharmacology. Dr. Dudley’s research interest is in the synthesis of small molecules with activity against leukemic, breast and prostate cancers. In addition to teaching and research, Dr. Dudley continues to practice pharmacy in the inpatient setting where he serves as the investigational drug pharmacist at Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center.
- A BasuSarkar, A Kandimalla, R Dudley. 2013 "Chemical Stability of Compounded Spironolactone Suspension in Proprietary Oral MixTM Over a 90-day Period at Two Controlled Temperatures in Different Storage Containers" Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res., 23(1) 67-70
- A Basu Sarkar, A Kandimalla, R Dudley - J Steroids Horm Sci, 2013. Chemical Stability of Progesterone in Compounded Topical Preparations using PLO Transdermal Cream™ and HRT Cream™ Base over a 90-Day Period at Two Controlled Temperatures
- Basu Sarkar A, Kandamilla A, Paruchuri RD, Dudley R. "Ninety Day Chemical Stability of Compounded Estradiol, Estrone, and Estriol Combination and Beyond-Use-Date". JPSI 2012 1(5):23-26.
- Dudley R, Mahl C, McDowell B, Sarkar A. “Influence of temperature on the thirty day chemical stability of extemporaneously prepared dexamethasone paste.” IJPC 2012 16(3):258-261.
- Basu Sarkar A, Dudley R, Melethil S, Speidel J, Bhatt G.M. “Chemical Stability of Hydrocortisone in Topical Preparation in Proprietary VersaProTM Cream Base.” Innovations in Pharmacy. 2011 2;3:1-3
RW, Slotterbeck BD, McInerney MF, Peseckis
SM. 2011. "Fatty acylation enhances cellular localization of
dansylated phenylalanines." Mol Cell Biochem 346(1-2): 81-7.