- Doctor of Occupational Therapy, Eastern Kentucky University
- Master of Occupational Therapy, The University of Findlay
- Bachelor of Science- Pre Occupational Therapy Emphasis, The University of Findlay
Professional Membership, Licenses and Certification
- Licensed Occupational Therapist, Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Trainers Board
- Registered Occupational Therapist, NBCOT
- Board Certification in Physical Rehabilitation, AOTA
- Member, The American Occupational Therapy Association
Current Committee Membership
- Member, Interprofessional Education Committee, COHP, The University of Findlay
- Mentee, AESIS New Faculty Mentorship Program, 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Member, Program Eval Committee, OT Program, The University of Findlay
- Member, Teaching Partners, The University of Findlay
Peer Review Presentations
- Barefoot, S. “Heart to Heart: Effectiveness of Providing Interprofessional and Intraprofessional Education for Therapists Who Serve Individuals with Heart Failure", The American Occupational Therapy Association Education Summitt, Las Vegas, NV, 2019.
- Boyd, S. & Seguin, C. "Occupational Therapy's Role with Pre and Post Lung Transplant Populations", The American Occupational Therapy Association Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, 2016.