Join one of the top accounting programs in ohio
Stand up and be counted!
Accounting is a universal business discipline, essential to all organizations by providing relevant information for decision making and facilitating the success of a strong bottom line. A degree in accounting opens the door to career opportunities in all areas of business, government and not-for-profits both locally and internationally.
- Faculty members are active professionals within the accounting field
- Course options include evening and online courses
- Internships are encouraged in order to gain practical experience and professional networking
- Each student is assigned a faculty adviser to help plan his or her curriculum, provide academic counseling and assist in career preparation.
- Learn SAP practices and applications
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Options and Advantages
UF offers a bachelor of science degree
- Earn a bachelor's degree in accounting and a master's degree in business administration in five years
- During the MBA you can take up to two CPA review classes and potentially pass half of the CPA exam
- Through internships, students have opportunities to log experience toward the 2,000-hour requirement to earn a CPA
- Students accepted into the CPA track program will have a CPA as a professional mentor
- Earn approximately $135,000 annually with a CPA certification
- Our CMA program has received IMA’s Higher Education Endorsement
- Combine a bachelor’s degree in business with a CMA designation
- Earn approximately $27,000 more annually with a CMA
Mentoring and shadowing provide real-world knowledge and networking opportunities.
- Freshmen and sophomores are matched with juniors and seniors
- Juniors and seniors will have a professional mentor
The College of Business meets the highest standards of business education established by ACBSP
through learning outcomes, quality and continuous improvement.