Graduate Group Visit Days
You are invited to campus to learn more about what the University of Findlay has to offer! We have two dates below: Saturday, Feb. 11 and Saturday, April 1.
During your visit, you will find out more about the application process and what resources are available to you. You will also have the opportunity to meet with your program of interest, have lunch on us and take an optional campus tour. Below are lists of the programs that have signed up to participate on each visit day:
Saturday, April 1
- Doctor of Education
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Arts in Rhetoric and Writing
- Master of Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Security and Analytics
- Master of Arts in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Bilingual Education
Individual Campus Visit
The University of Findlay has over 1,200 graduate
students pursuing degrees in 13 different academic programs. The only
way to really know if the University of Findlay is right for you is to
experience the campus. We offer campus tours tailored to the specific
interests of graduate students.
Schedule your personal visit today! Personal visits are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
You can expect to:
- Meet with faculty
- View our facilities related to your program
- Meet with a graduate admissions adviser
you are interested in a College of Health Professions program, it is
preferred that you have already worked with a graduate admissions
counselor to review your prerequisites before your visit.
Physician Assistant or Occupational Therapy Programs, please call 419-434-4693 to begin this process.
Physical Therapy or Athletic Training - please call 419-434-6933
to begin this process.